At Albemarle Pregnancy Resource Center & Clinic, you will find caring medical professionals and patient advocates who are ready to:
- Serve you with compassion
- Provide you with accurate information
- Listen to your concerns
Albemarle Pregnancy Resource Center & Clinic offers you free, confidential services:
- Medical pregnancy testing
- Ultrasound exams are performed by specially trained sonographers to confirm pregnancy and confirm the presence of a viable intrauterine pregnancy
- Prenatal vitamins
- Caring, confidential staff and volunteers who will help you make an informed decision without judgment
- Help after abortion
- Community medical and resource referrals
- Pregnancy support services
Client Advocacy Services
Our trained client advocates at Albemarle Pregnancy Resource Center & Clinic are available to discuss your options with you. We provide ongoing support regardless of the decision you make about your pregnancy.
The resource center parenting program offers group and individual sessions to needs of clients as they go through pregnancy and after the birth of their children. Participates can stay in this program until their children reach 4 years old. Trained center staff and volunteers utilize evidence based curriculums in both group and individual sessions.”
Albemarle Pregnancy Resource Center & Clinic offers an in-house boutique that is stocked with all the necessities new moms need for their newborns and toddlers through age four. Participants in our parenting program can earn vouchers which can be used to make purchases at the boutique each month.